[pmmail-list] Feature Request

Simon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:32:29 +1200

In terms of "best busines value" for $ invested
it seems to me that blueprint would be best looking forward, rather than looking back.
Certainly as a PMMail user now I want to see PMMail continue to be enhanced,
and to do that it has to be saleable - ie there has to be an income stream to support the investment.
Consequently supporting DOS, win3.1, win9x, or even OS/2 (I'm allowed to say this, I was a user for 10 years) don't rate compared to
new features, convenience, and support for current operating systems, and selling the product.
Bring it on, I still think PMMail is the most usable package available, but does need some work