[pmmail-list] How to "block" addresses by account

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:43:14 -0500

I have several accounts.  I sometimes forget which account is
"active" when I am composing, and send email from that.  So my
friends see my mail coming from postmaster, or whatever.

If I moved all my friends into address books that corresponded to the
accounts they should get mail from, is there a way to filter outgoing
mail and determine that mail to "julie" shouldn't come from the
"shopsmith" account?  "julie" should only get mail from the "dave"
account.  Is there a way to cancel a send once it is being filtered?

Ideas?

Dave