[pmmail-list] How to "block" addresses by account

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:43:14 -0500, Dave wrote:

>I have several accounts.  I sometimes forget which account is
>"active" when I am composing, and send email from that.  So my
>friends see my mail coming from postmaster, or whatever.
>
>If I moved all my friends into address books that corresponded to the
>accounts they should get mail from, is there a way to filter outgoing
>mail and determine that mail to "julie" shouldn't come from the
>"shopsmith" account?  "julie" should only get mail from the "dave"
>account.  Is there a way to cancel a send once it is being filtered?
>
>Ideas?

filter at 'PreSend' on the 'h.to' tag and select an appropriate action.

e.g., Inform user might do it, but I'm not sure if you can stop the
send at that point.  Or, create a Rexx Exec to grab the message.  Even
if you just cancel it or file it in the Drafts folder.