[pmmail-list] "Deadlist"?

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:06:31 +0100 (MET)

>Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:47:41 -0500
>From: "Blueprint Software" <brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>
>respect, I see myself as the messenger and I kindly ask that you not
>"shoot the messenger".

Indeed!

>address the need for information about the current status of PMMail
>and Blueprint Software Works. This list and the forums are a resource
>for users of PMMail, let's please try and keep the negative comments
>to a minimum. I understand the frustration, I use
>PMMail on a daily basis and see every one of the bugs you do and I have
>done and will continue to do my best to relay your requests and
>comments to both the programmer and to the owner of BSW.

Thanks very much for the update. It's very good to see some life from the "official" side of
PMMail! It's also good to get official confirmation of th "PMMail to go Open Source" rumours,
and whilst this is not my preferred solution, given the lack of a commercial future for the
OS/2 version it at least allows the possibility of further development.

Regards,

--
Simon Wright
diver 0 6 at gmx dot net