[pmmail-list] [OT] PC was Spell Check Dictionary

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:44:02 +1100 (AEDT)

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:01:03 -0500, deadlist@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:17:34 -0800
>From: Tim Roberts <timr@probo.com>
>Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Spell Check Dictionary

>The purchasing manager in the City of Los Angeles a recently decreed
>that, due to an employee complaint, it will no longer buy any computer
>peripherals which include the labels "master" and "slave".  It's going
>to be tough for them to buy any IDE disk drives.

And soon we might be prevented from using the expressions "male" and "female"
to refer to the ends of cables or joins in plumbing, electrics, motor trade a
infinitum nauseum because they happen to offend the femenazi thought police
of the West.

And then the end of logical thinking will have definitely arrived...

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
os2@melbpc.org.au or