[pmmail-list] Leaving PMMail for Thunderbird

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:53:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello Mike,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to Ben Coleman,
pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com.
On 2003-12-31 at 17:51:02, a message from Mike Kilroy stated:

 I have heard of imap but not sure what it is.... can we all use it?
I assume our isp must
 support it?

Go to <http://www.imap.org/> where it gives you all you could ever want
to know about Internet Message Access Protocol,
 "a method of accessing electronic mail or bulletin board messages that
are kept on a (possibly shared) mail server".

HTH.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
   - Lauren Bacall