[pmmail-list] Hopeless lack of security in PMMail

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:40:51 -0800

It STILL doesn't default to encrypted when replying to a encrypted message.

I just sent a personal message to someone's at work address that absolutely
should have been encrypted, it was a reply to an encrypted message.

If staff there read the email, he could get fired, or at least in serious
trouble.

Yet... PMMail STILL DOESN'T DEFAULT TO REPLYING ENCRYPTED TO AN ENCRYPTED
MESSAGE.

If he gets in trouble, it's all my fault.

VERY FRUSTRATING using software that is not having even trivially simple to
fix problems like this fixed.

How integrated are the PGP/GPG plug-ins for Thunderbird?