[pmmail-list] Leaving PMMail for Thunderbird

Leon D. Zetekoff, NCE pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:02:44 -0500

John Swartzentruber wrote:

<snip>

> I've got all of my messages converted, but I still need to work on the
> address book. The Python script you (Tim) posted crashes for some
> reason after only a handful or so of  entries.

How'd you convert them over? What is this Python you are talking about?
Another thing I'd like to see with Thunderbird is if I swipe an area in
the message and then click on REPLY that it just quote what I swiped....

Leon