[pmmail-list] filter question

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:26:46 -0500 (EST)

Hello Pat,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to pmmail-list.
On 2004-01-15 at 07:14:49, a message from Pat Sklenar stated:

Any idea what to do if the above instructions don't work?  I know I've
been a member of this list since shortly after it was created (and the
lists before this during their whole existences).  But I've followed
the above instructions four times now over the past 2 weeks and I'm
still getting list messages.

I would try to subscribe again to see if there is any response from the
list server and then send the "UNSUBSCRIBE ..." command when you get
the response that you are already a subscriber.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Tolerant people are at a distinct political disadvantage
 when they are forced to deal with intolerant people.
   - George Shriver