[pmmail-list] filter question

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:33:27 -0500

Pat Sklenar wrote:

>> first line of the message body being... UNSUBSCRIBE pmmail-
>> list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
>>

>	Any idea what to do if the above instructions don't work?  I know I've been a member of this list since shortly after it was created (and the lists before this during their whole existences).  But I've followed the above instructions four times now over the past 2 weeks and I'm still getting list messages.

Try this address:

That's from the header. It might be the case that they changed software,
but didn't update the footers.

Also, you probably need to unsubscribe from the same account that is
receiving the email. That causes me grief sometimes because I have
numerous address aliases from which I cannot send mail.