[pmmail-list] PM Mail Version 2.10.1999 Having Problem sending to Microsoft Exchange Receipent.

Robert Gammon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:44:13 -0600 (CST)

Don,
  I do not see an end to PMMail/2's usefulness for me.  I use it to help
trap LOTS of junk that comes my way.  However, the business use you have
MAY require that internal communications be sent using a Microsloth tool.
Where I work, I have NO email access - only full time employess of H&R
Block get that, at least in the franchise where I work that's true.  The
ONLY email tool permitted at work, for those that have it, is MS Outlook.
  And finally, it is POSSIBLE that Singapore has remapped everyone's email
address to something new in an attempt to get rid of some of the spam they
were getting.  It MAY be time for a call to Singapore to find out what's
up.  Even though Outlook did not show the bounce, it may have still
happened.  Did you get a reply when you sent from Outlook?
  Bottom line, I'm staying on PMMail/2.

Robert Gammon
Houston, TX