[pmmail-list] PM Mail Version 2.10.1999 Having Problem sending to Microsoft Exchange Receipent.

Don Buska pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:53:06 -0600 (CST)

Thanks Gary.  My IT guys are already well aware I'm a non-MS rebel here at the
company.  Heck I was one of two who ran OS/2 2.1 back when they were messing with
WIN3.1 and DOS.  I just sent them another email this morning which provides some more
sample, including one to a shipping broker right here in Chicago that got bounced.  As
well as a couple of new ones getting bounced from our corporate in Japan.

I've tried with Mozilla too and it does the same thing.

Regards,

Don

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:48:24 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:06:44 -0600 (CST), Don Buska wrote:
>
>>Yes, I have had no intention on giving up PM Mail as I like it very much.  I've
>>already approached our IT and the IT in Singapore with my request to investigate.
So
>>far not much.  My IT gorup sent me an email asking if it happens using Outlook.
Which