[pmmail-list] PMMail and Others (The Bat!) ...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:25:23 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:34:59 -0800, Warner Young wrote:

<snip>

>Other than that, I do want to mention that TB! version 2.x is still rather buggy.  There are a good number of odd quirks in how it handles
things as well.  But even with these problems, it is still better than the current PMMail.  I converted to TB! for a trial run for about a month,
and finally just switched completely.

Has anyone taken a look at Courier from RoseCity Software ?
Direct URL is: http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/courier

I've tried many other win32 mail clients and they just rub me the wrong way.
I think PMMail spoiled me with the simple elegance of its user interface.
And I've noticed that windows programs that use MFC are typically more bloated and slower to run on less than current hardware.

:-(

Gregory L. Marx