[pmmail-list] PMMail and Others (The Bat!) ...

Chris Colijn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:48:49 +0100

Hello,
I used Calypso for 6 years, I was very happy with it. Everything is in one=
 box was easiest on my network and for backup and it is full HTML yes or=
 not I can choose. Only installing client and everywere I could see and use=
 my mail. I only had to learn when I moved to close the client because was=
 and isn't to open twice. Calypso stopped going on and I had to look for=
 another client so I bought PMM, the htmlview is a problem for me, tried=
 Thunderbird the same no html as I wanted it. The Bat! the same. Yesterday=
 I heard about Courier, looked into it, downloaded it, installed, I could=
 use my calypsomail.box and I bought it immeadiatly. Now I am happy.
The big difference with Pmm TB The bat! is the use of accounts. In courier=
 you discribe the accounts and get the mail from all the accounts in one=
 box. But with the nessacery filters you can solve this. I use the box for=
 loads of mail with signature, autoreply, blind send bulk straight forward=
 with many automation. This is very useful for me. I could understnad that=
 for script writers there is not so much in it? Anyway I don't use it when=
 it is there. I hope this is some help.

Chris Colijn

On 19-1-2004 at 13:47 Steve Quarrella wrote:

>Hello Gregory,
>
>Sunday, January 18, 2004, 4:25:23 PM, you wrote:
>
>GLM> Has anyone taken a look at Courier from RoseCity Software ?
>GLM> Direct URL is: http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/courier
>
>I agree with Tim that the "one file" principle is a major drawback,
>but I use a few of their other products, and I find that they're
>fairly solid and well-supported.
>
>GLM> I've tried many other win32 mail clients and they just rub me the
>wrong way.
>GLM> I think PMMail spoiled me with the simple elegance of its user
>interface.
>
>Indeed.  I AM missing this in The Bat!, and oddly, there's a thread
>going on on TB!'s support list about sprucing up the interface with
>add-ons.
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Om mijn ADSL zo goed mogelijk te benutten gebruik ik MSNmessgener=
 (cccolijn@hotmail.com) of AOL (ChrisColijn) en Skype (www.skype.com)=
 ccolijn.

Oude schoolvrienden vinden? www.schoolbank.nl

Wilt U bevestiging van ontvangst van U email, email dan naar=
 c.colijn@tiscali.nl

Mijn imode email : cco@imail.nl

www.infobel.com telefoonboek voor de hele wereld.

Jelle in memoriam 18-06-1997 -  18-06-2002=
  http://www.colijn.111.nl/page5.html

Mail to  c.colijn@tiscali.nl met ontvangst bevestiging.
           ccolijn@tiscali.nl
           C.Colyn@hccnet.nl