[pmmail-list] PMMail is (will become) OpenSource

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:33:33 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:22:45 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:25:21 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:
>
>> Project Admin is BluePrint Software with Brandon King mentioned as
>>developer. Code is not (yet) available.
>

>WHY does BS-w absolutely REFUSE to communicate with
>us in their own forum (here)  ???????????

Probably because they don't want to deal with the repercussions from the remaining userbase.
It's bad enough that IBM buried OS/2 and that the market for email clients kind of dried up when MS took over with the forced inclusion of
Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows.

Personally, I'd be pretty depressed about what's happening if I was BPS.  As it is I think we owe them a big:

THANK YOU !

for at least allowing PMMail/2 to continue on, should we the users jump in to continue its legacy.
I wouldn't want to listen to everybody wailing and moaning about my decision.

IMO

Gregory L. Marx