[pmmail-list] PMMail is (will become) OpenSource

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:47:54 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:33:33 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Personally, I'd be pretty depressed about what's happening if I was BPS.  As it is I think we owe them a big:
>
>THANK YOU !

You missed the point of all of these comments...
	It is not WHAT has been done that is causing
	these comments, but what has NOT been done.

	What has NOT been done is TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS
	DIRECTLY without the users who paid for a product
	that it is being moved to another organization.
	[*Assuming* that is what has actually happened.
	Since we have not been told by the OWNERS of the
	code, most of this is rumor or speculation.]

	Frankly, I am happy with what is RUMORED to have
	been done.  I think it will, ultimately, be a
	positive for the product...  IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE!
	But, again, why not just fess up and tell us the
	truth, whatever it is.
Carl