[pmmail-list] PMMail is (will become) OpenSource

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:01:45 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:47:54 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

Read you OWN POST with all the YELLING and POINTED sentence fragments.

If you can't see thru all your righteous indignation how what you wrote is EXACTLY what I suggested BSW would want to avoid then there's no
sense in going any further.

Now this is where you SCREAM "If they told us what was going to happen this could've been avoided !!!  I wouldn't have wrote this !!!"

And to that I would say, if it wasn't your post about what they didn't do or how they did it, it would be someone else SCREAMING not to do it,
that they owed us this and owed us that ...

blah ... blah ... blah ...

Either way someone would have hammered and flamed them.  They couldn't, and can't win.

Bottom line is they own the code and can do what they want with it.  That's life, and that's business.

Gregory L. Marx