[pmmail-list] question regarding remote function in pm mail

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:12:12 -0800

Hi all, with these latest virus outbreaks going around, I have taken to
examining my messages on the server before I download mail, and I'm
wondering if there's a way to set up a condition, if one does not exist
in pm mail, where you can bounce messages back to the sender before
they're downloaded if a subject, or person isn't recognized?  I found
several virus messages on the server before I downloaded the mail this
morning, and was just wondering if either a condition can be created,
or this feature can be added to bounce the junk mail back to the
sender, so that eventually, you won't get anymore mail from that
address?  Thanks, and I've just started playing with remote on pm mail
version 2717.

Marty