[pmmail-list] How to modify text in a received message?

Larry Alkoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:50:23 -0500

I would like to know how to modify text in a received message?

I used to be able to do this easily by
1. Use PMMail to move message to an empty folder - makes it easy to find.
2. edit the message file.
3.  Use PMMail to move it back.

This isn't working in PMMail Prof 2000 2717 for Windows 98SE.

After the edit, my added text is clearly in the file but doesn't show up
either in the preview pane or by opening the message.
I was careful to edit it with a program that does not keep backups
so I don't know where the old text comes from.

Closing and reloading PMMail didn't help either.

Larry Alkoff

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX