[pmmail-list] How to modify text in a received message?

Maurice Guéron pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:20:42 +0200 (CEST)

You might forward it to yourself and then edit the forwarded message  (before sending it).
mg

|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Maurice GUERON, BIOP/PMC,
Ecole polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France
phone: (33/0) 169 334 174  fax: (33/0) 169 333 004
e-mail: mg@pmc.polytechnique.fr
In case of problems only, use : gueron@idf.ext.jussieu.fr