[pmmail-list] Firefox and PMMail

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:57:59 -0500

Very interesting.  I always have PMMail running, and so I didn't
catch the fact that it doesn't load up when you click on a mailto
URL.  That's not /quite/ true.  On my system, PMMail did load as
a process that I could kill with Task Manager (I used Win2KPro).
But it never came to the foreground and never presented a compose
window.  So I did have to kill it with the Task Manager so I could
reload it normally.

Firefox SNAFU?
PMMail SNAFU?
Reasonable?

Who knows?  It has little impact on me, since I run PMMail all the
time anyways. <shrug>

Dave