[pmmail-list] thunderbird?

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:20:21 +0700

Likewise, I have moved both at home and at work, largely for the HTML --
I need to be able to read messages from clients.  I miss a lot of little
things from PMMail, but TBird is under active development (a new beta
every month or two, and nightly builds for the adventurous) and very
stable.  It has a built-in junk filter, but this is nowhere near as good
as I can get from POPFile.

If I could somehow pick and choose features from both, I would be in
email heaven.

Cheers,

Dean