[pmmail-list] Norman NVC and exclude lists.

Dave Saville pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:30:15 +0000 (GMT)

Follow up to recent threads on the subject. I was just poking about
in the configuration for the on demand scanner and there is an option
to ignore the exclude list. So with this the scenario of on-access
turned off for mail folders and nvc invoked from a filter would seem
to be OK.

No idea if this switch has just appeared or was always there. At
least Norman never mentioned it when I complained that the command
line obeyed the exclude list.

--
Regards

Dave Saville