[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 and Norman Virus Control

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:46:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Koen, for the suggestion and the 'borrowed' script.  And,
thanks to John for the script!

I will have to put this on the [near] top of the To-Do list.

I assume that the filter is triggered by finding 'anything' in the
input message so it will look at everything.

Thanks, again.
Carl