[pmmail-list] Attachment-stripper utility?

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:44:18 -0500 (EST)

I have been using the OS/2 version of the Stripper for years.

Works great for me!

I use it in two primary situations:

1) Attachements that *I* send.  Obviously, since I have the file, I
don't need additional copies.

2) When I receive an attachment and have saved it, why keep additional
copies?

I have noticed a couple of times, when there are multiple files
attached, Stripper does not always get all of them removed.