[pmmail-list] Attachment-stripper utility?

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:48:54 -0500

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:44:18 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

>I have been using the OS/2 version of the Stripper for years.
>
>Works great for me!
>
>I use it in two primary situations:
>
>1) Attachements that *I* send.  Obviously, since I have the
>file, I don't need additional copies.
>
>2) When I receive an attachment and have saved it, why keep
>additional copies?

Exactly, I want the covering letter but don't need the attachment
in my email.  Thanks for the recommendation.

And seriously, is there any other way to do it?  I'm sure I've seen
"bounce it to yourself without the attachment" advised before but
can't do that and keep the original sender info.

Thanks again!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject