[pmmail-list] header question

James Moe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:23:54 -0700

Dave Saville wrote:
> Are there any header lines that PMMail will copy from a message when
> replying? I am

   No. Replies are new messages with a couple of bonus features like adding
"Re:" to the subject, etc.

> trying to pass some info from the receive exit to the send exit but
> everything I've tried so far pmm has stripped from the reply.

   If I understand correctly: a message is received, it triggers a receive
Rexx function which does something with the headers?.
   Later a reply triggers the Message Send function which is supposed to get
the old header info from someplace and add it to the message?

--
jimoe at sohnen-moe dot com