[pmmail-list] Extracting addresses from mails to text-file

Phil Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:53:37 +0000 (GMT)

You could use a filter set to add to address book, tick the manual
box, select all the messages and apply the filter to them. I just
tried it and it seems to work without duplicates.

Crasher@tesco.net