[pmmail-list] Extracting addresses from mails to text-file

Jeffrey Race pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:01:45 -0500

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:13:40 +0300, shiz0rat@real.xakep.ru wrote:

>How to do this? I have folder "Outbox/Sent" with sended mails and I want store
all addresses from field "To:" in Address Book or, much better, in text-file.

I went through this already.  If you are not a programmer, the only
way anyone could suggest to do it (what I finally did) is to input
e-mail addresses to address book by highlighting, then right-clicking.

>From there the addresses go onto a csv file which you can edit with a
text editor.   Note one anomaly: all address books are merged into a
single file.  So if you want to segregate these newly-input addresses,
you must put your existing address book somewhere else temporarily.
(Or else edit line by line after inputting them.)

Jeffrey Race