[pmmail-list] Script for PMMail -> ThunderBird migration?

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:08:44 -0500

Good for VOICE. Sadly Peter says that the OS/2 and Windows versions are two
code trees. OS/2 being C, Windows being C++. Windows is obviously now miles
ahead of the OS/2 version, even as both are "way back there" with today's
standards.

I guess in my mind it is getting too late to save PMMail and put it back on
Linux, OS/2, and Windows using wxWidgets as the GUI tool set, etc... might just
as well start licking my wounds and migrate where SSL is just there, AB can
talk to LDAP, etc etc etc... and mind you I would GPL that effort if oh what's
his name at BMT Micro would sell the source and I could come up with the funds
to buy it. Tom maybe? Guess I just got sick of waiting to be able to
contribute. Anyway, back to work...

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/