[pmmail-list] Script for PMMail -> ThunderBird migration?

Doug pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:18:57 -0500

Hey guys, really new to this PMMail, wondering if you could answer a question for me. When I reply to an email using PMMail it seems I have to hit enter
several times before I can actually type a reply because the origional msg is in the way where typing a reply would start. Is this a setting I just haven't found
yet or is this just the way it is?
I hope I explained this correctly.

Thanks
Doug