[pmmail-list] Replying in PMMail

Frank Winkler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:19:09 +0100

Doug wrote:

  >spot. (upper left corner) so I can type a reply. Normally with my other
  >email program (Outlook) when I hit reply it automatically moves the
  >message I am replying to down so I have a clear place to start typing my
  >reply. Maybe I am going about this the wrong way since I am used to
  >Outlook. It just seems odd to have to do this.

And that's exactly why Outlook people write a one-line message and quote
hundreds of unattended lines below without even thinking about the crap
they are doing! :(((

Regards

Frank Winkler                                               frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                  Voice +49 89 45841.540
81669 Munich - Germany                                 Fax +49 89 45841.552