[pmmail-list] Interest in New Edition of PMMail

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:22:06 +0000

Hello Walter,

>>   So that means that the current owners of the PMMail source were
>>resolved to give the PMMail source to the public for free,

> I think the owner may have changed his mind.

> That's the main reason for the "costly".  I very recently asked the current owner to
> donate the product to VOICE, but instead he wants to sell it.  ;-(

So "who" precisely is the current owner?   Trevor Hemsley offered to
buy it for a nominal sum and was turned down a while ago.

This is interesting as:-

1. The owner can sell it.   This seems to contradict a reason given as
to why the OS/2 version could not be made open source, as promised
early in 2004.

--
Best regards,
 Xav