[pmmail-list] New Edition of PMMail

Walter F. Metcalf pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:48:32 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to limit the amount of information I post, until more discussion has taken place by the VOICE Board of Directors.  The final decision will, of course, be up to
the members of VOICE.

One point, however, has been coming up so often, that it needs to clarified publically.  Perhaps the answer to this question should have included in the Poll.

The wording may vary, but the question is "Is the PMMail for OS/2 source code available?"  Some people have asked, "Does VOICE have the source code?"

The answer to both is questions is that VOICE has in hand a definite offer to sell the source code (and the copyright).

VOICE wouldn't have made these announcements unless this were so.

What VOICE has to do now is to decide what to do with this offer.  The Poll was designed to give us information to help us make this decision.

I hope this clarifies some of the confusion surrounding this offer.

Thank you,

Walter F. Metcalf
VOICE Vice-President
Warpdoctor Co-ordinator