[pmmail-list] how to BCC without To:

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:28:20 +0100 (MEZ)

   If using an address naming the distribution list as TO: address is no
solution, you can still use an outgoing (pre-send) filter which deletes
the TO: address line.

   There is a possible difficulty for the recipient, when this one uses
the TO: address as a criterion for in incoming filter....

   Either write a little VBS (Visual Basic Script) or REXX script, or
use one of the products which somebody just recommended on the BLAT
mailing list; well, these are not really usable as PMMAIL filters...

   I just copy the message ... I hope "Rick" will not be angry:

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main