[pmmail-list] PMM2TB: Conversion to Thunderbird

Markus Greiling pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:47:40 +0100

pmm2tb wrote:

 > I wrote a small tool named PMM2TB to convert all PMMail messages and
 > the address book to a format Thunderbird (and Mozilla) can import.
 >
 > It's free, give it a try:
 >
 >     http://www.dahlem.name/pmm2tb.zip

Thanks very much, Robert - your tool also works with OS/2 (perl 5.8.0).
I just migrated about 150000 messages (or ~1 GB) in less than 8
Minutes(without checking for viruses ;-/ ).

Now I finally can start reading threaded mailinglists (although I'll
probably stay with PMMail for personal e-mail for another 10 years ...)

Regards,

Markus