[pmmail-list] HowTo Filter subject=(null)??

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:00:29 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:18:31 +0000 (GMT), Dave Saville wrote:

> You will need to wrap it in rexx - PMM only knows how to run rexx
scripts. I

   VBS = Visual Basic Script is a Windows thing; if I want to use REXX
under Windows, I would run into the same problem, since I would have to
specify the script to run as parameter to REXX.EXE or how ever the REXX
interpreter might be called. e.g. like this:

   Instead of
>   P.<wscript  x:\bpsw\pmmail\PMMfilter_Subject-size.VBS> = "0"

   this
>   P.<REXX  x:\bpsw\pmmail\PMMfilter_Subject-size.REX> = "0"

   Running Visual Basic Scripts as external hooks from an PMMail/2000
(i.e. on Windows) filter runs fine, but not (yet) in the PROGRAM tag as
a condition triggering the filter.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main