[pmmail-list] HowTo Filter subject=(null)??

Dave Saville pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:18:31 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:47:47 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

>   I have written such a filter in VBS, but I have not yet managed to
>get PMMail to execute WSCRIPT.EXE with my script as parameter. I get
>messages that the program could not be launched, or that the path
>specification for it would be wrong, or else.
>
>   The filter condition would look like this:
>
>   P.<wscript  x:\bpsw\pmmail\PMMfilter_Subject-size.VBS> = "0"
>
>   In a test environment on the command line, it works fine, but not
>(yet) from the filter engine of PMMail. Maybe I have to make a full
>VB-EXE out of the script. The length of the value on the "Subject:" line
>is written in the first line of the file given as second parameter.

You will need to wrap it in rexx - PMM only knows how to run rexx scripts. I
use a hacked version of weasel's multifilter to run rexx & perl scripts on
incoming mail.

http://www.deezee.org/Downloads/pmmail_multifilter.cmd If you want tp play.

--
Regards