[pmmail-list] Ideas on how to BCC all outgoing email to a fixed address

Volker Beushausen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:04:54 +0100

John,

may be to simple - when writing email and you want it sent to you Gmail in Bcc: just click on the shown Field "Cc:" - then it
turns into Bcc: . You just need to start typing your Gmail acount name and the automatic field filling starts.
This should not to be to much work? Or?

Regards
Volker