[pmmail-list] Ideas on how to BCC all outgoing email to a fixed address

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:58:37 -0800

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:04:54 +0100, Volker Beushausen
<beusi@attglobal.net> wrote:
> John,
>
> may be to simple - when writing email and you want it sent to you Gmail in Bcc: just click on the shown Field "Cc:" - then it
> turns into Bcc: . You just need to start typing your Gmail acount name and the automatic field filling starts.
> This should not to be to much work? Or?

I would prefer something automatic.

I tried doing the manual BCC on all email, and I tend to forget,
particularly on replies.

Right now I'm doing the auto bounce, but it's ugly.