[pmmail-list] Ideas on how to BCC all outgoing email to a fixed address

Guillaume Gay pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:11:25 +0100 (CET)

Bonjour John (and others),

On 2005-01-06 at 05:58:37, you wrote:
>I tried doing the manual BCC on all email, and I tend to forget,
>particularly on replies.
Just a thought - I might be wrong - but why not using a filter - manual or
not - on outgoing (Post-Send) mail(s) that would:
 - search "from" for the account you're sending the message from
 - "bounce message" to your GMail account
 - "Stop filtering" (just in case ?)

I guess this would do what you want (i.e. send the messages you've already
sent via one account to another account) rather automagically.

Have a nice day.

--
  * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o * o
 o                  Best wishes for the new year                     *