[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:20:36 +0100

Hello Sorin,

Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 7:30:44 AM, you wrote:

> Outlook Express is rather good as a lightweight mail client (as in
> built-in and available on most, if not all windows computers)... Never
> thought I'd had to admit that...

And because it is so "helpful", the greatest viri spreader in the
known universe.

The Bat! is immensely configurable, perhaps too much so.  However, I
ws able to set it up and import all my messages from PMMail without
problem.  It is also still being developed and there is a very active
beta list.  I still prefer the GUI of PMMail but it had started to
fail to display some messages properly (html?). Filters very easy to
set up on TB and it sure opens up very quickly.

--
Best regards,
 Xav