[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Clemens Li pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:14:43 +0200

well,

PMM works quite good for me - whatever software you use you can't have
everything.
I'm, happy to get no virus via mail.

What I miss is a filter-move-function from one account to another. I use filters
to have incoming mail moved to special folders. I.E. all mailing list folders are
assigned to one account. If I sibrscribe with another account, I have to manually
move.

You know a solution (except switching to another mailer)?

THX,

Clemens