[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:39:57 -0400

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:14:43 +0200, Clemens Li wrote:

>What I miss is a filter-move-function from one account to another. I use filters
>to have incoming mail moved to special folders. I.E. all mailing list folders are
>assigned to one account. If I sibrscribe with another account, I have to manually
>move.
>
>You know a solution (except switching to another mailer)?

Hi Clemens,

One work-around that may work for you is to filter the email you want
to go to a different account into a folder and then set up the
destination account to retrieve mail from that folder.  PMMail allows
you to set the 'Path to incoming mail' to a local folder.  The
destination account will then retrieve the messages from the folder in
the first account as proceed as usual.

Ralph