[pmmail-list] Exporting fromm PMM to Outlook?

Don Buska pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 04:56:28 -0800

I too would be interested in such a conversion.  I have many-many years
worth of PM Mail I'd love to convert over.  I still use PMMAIL for my
private accounts on both OS/2 and W2K.  Like Sorin we have recently started
migrating the servers here at work to WIN2003 Servers.  No NetBeui on these
babies and since OS/2 has lagged so far behind in the networking arena I
will no longer be able to use it here at work much, except for standalone
and general internet stuff.

Regards,

Don