[pmmail-list] Exporting fromm PMM to Outlook?

rooster pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:25:53 +0100

I had to do this last year, as I was forced to leave the messages in the society, than on
my laptop....

I can hardly remember, but I try to give you what I have.
I rebuilt manually the directorystructur in OL.
Than simply drag and dropped the files per source folder to OL.
If I had to multirename the files from *.msg to *.txt, is lost knowledge.
What I can remember that 'to' and 'from' is restored, but the file creation date is the date
of the import. So you can imagine, that this can cause big troubles with 'old' accounts.

I tried it with OL2002 just one minute ago and it does not work as I expected it.
But I believe it had to be the latest OL from Office XP or Exchange 2003.
At least it was it, when I had to do this 'one account transmission'.
HTH.

baba
gerhard