[pmmail-list] Exporting fromm PMM to Outlook?

rooster pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:01:05 +0100

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:36:45 +0100, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:25:53 +0100, rooster wrote:

>>Than simply drag and dropped the files per source folder to OL.
>>If I had to multirename the files from *.msg to *.txt, is lost knowledge.

>You lost your mails if you drag and dropped them?
No my knowledge about the exact way how2Do.
So drag and drop the original *.msg-file or previously renamed them to *.txt.

>I tried selecting a few mails in PMM and bouncing them to myself
But you loose tohe orignal 'from' and 'to'.

>>But I believe it had to be the latest OL from Office XP or Exchange 2003.
>>At least it was it, when I had to do this 'one account transmission'.

>I have OL2k here, and it seems to work similarly.
Then you will find a test machine with OL 2003 or XP or whatever the name of this crap is
for testing it as suggested by me.

baba

gerhard

safe surfing over WARP 4