[pmmail-list] Thunderbird vs. PMMail

Robert Dahlem pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 22:27:39 +0200

On 18.05.2005 10:05, L.Willms wrote:

>>Urban myth, dangerous smattering.

>   Besides, Thunderbird has problems with attached (embedded) messages.
> It doesn't show those sent from PMMail, because PMMail encodes every
> attachment with "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64", what it shouldn't
> do according to the published MIME-rules.

It doesn't. Converted lots of PMMail stuff to TB.

Text comes with:

JPGs come with:

TB seamlessly displays this stuff. Don't know what you're doing wrong.
Come over and have a look at it: I'm living less then 5 km's apart from you.

>    It seems that the Thunderbird maintainers and developers are very
> slow in repairing these problems, [...]

<g> Go and get one single bug in PMMail fixed by BSW.

Regards,
        Robert