[pmmail-list] sylpheed (was: Thunderbird vs. PMMail )

Steve Marvin pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:03:35 -0400

On Thu, 19 May 2005 10:05:49 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:40:30 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:
>
>>to lookout, eudora, the bat (to name a few) - I don't know anyone
>>using thunderbird though. I will probably be switching to Sylpheed
>>soon when my last windows boxes become linux.
>
>Sylpheed looks interesting - do you know it well enough to know its
>shortcomings too? (if any).  I recognised the name, but other than that
>I've had no experience with it.

I know very little about it, a lot of linux guys I know sing it's
praises - I looked at the features and read about it but haven't
played with it yet. Looks like it uses mbox format.