[pmmail-list] Thunderbird vs. PMMail (was: alright, I've had enough ...)

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 23:30:37 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:40:30 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:

> I have found no problem sending from PMMail
> to lookout, eudora, the bat (to name a few) - I

   Me too. It's all documented in the bug report I submitted for
Thunderbird.

> don't know anyone using thunderbird though.

   I have it installed at a customers PC, and ran into that problem.
Then I have set up a testbed here in my network with the programs which
I mentioned and found the problem only with messages sent from PMMail
(OS/2) to Thunderbird.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main